Connect. Engage. Grow.
Find YPN online
Mission of YPN
Our mission is to engage and connect dedicated young professionals (within Chamber membership) to embrace and accelerate personal and professional growth by offering a sense of belonging within the business community, diverse meaningful connections and leadership opportunities.
What to Expect
Our monthly professional development presentations feature a range of topics. Luncheons are host to networking and volunteer opportunities, community updates and more. You will find ample ways to explore new ground and meet other young professionals from the Bemidji area.
As a member, you will enjoy unique opportunities for advancement both personally and professionally. Suggested age for members is between 21 and 40-something. YPN members are also encouraged to apply to serve on the Leadership Council. Click "Get Involved" for the application.
Sponsor a Luncheon
Chamber members are welcome to showcase their business for $75 while targeting young professionals in a 5-10 minute presentation. Includes up to two lunches. Presentation is at the podium, with the opportunity to incorporate slides, hand-outs, or verbal only. It's up to you!
Young Professional of the Year
The Bemidji Area Chamber of Commerce awards one recipient the Young Professional of the Year award during the Annual Celebration Gala, set to be held on December 8, 2022, at the Sanford Center.
Top 10 Reasons To Join YPN
1. Align yourself with fellow young professionals (ages 20 to 40+)
2. Contribute to and enrich the business community
3. Hang out with a bunch of good looking, talented and very cool people
4. Advance your professional development through innovative presentations and relevant discussion
5. Impress your boss with what you have learned, including your newly discovered cornhole tossing abilities
6. Participate in luncheons, fundraising events and community projects
7. Namedrop your new connections (if you can't remember their names, refer to Our Members page)
8. Learn and gain access to our community's industry leaders
9. Receive discounts on premier YPN events
10. Officially claim you have a social life just by volunteering to be on the YPN social media committee
Learn More About Our Sponsorship Opportunities
Monthly Luncheon Sponsor Benefits
$75 investment. Up to two lunches included.
5-10 minute presentation in front of a captive audience (targeting today's young professionals). Logo placement in Chamber Newsletter.
Logo placement on YPN monthly agenda.
Logo included in all social media and paper advertisements.