P.O. Box 850 • Bemidji, MN 56601
Follow Us On Social Media
Wendnesday February 3rd 12:00p.m. - 1:00p.m.
Program: Greater Bemidji, New projects & Initiatives
Presented By: Dave Hengel and Erin Echternach
Sponsored By: Eagle Vista Ranch & Wellness Center
Wednesday, March 3rd 12:00p.m. - 1:00p.m.
Program: City of Bemidji Update
Presented By: Nate Mathews, City Manager
Sponsored By: Heroes Rise Coffee
Wednesday, April 7th 12:00p.m. - 1:00p.m.
Program: Mayoral Introduction
Presented By: Mayor Jorge Prince
Sponsored By: Northwoods Bait & Tackle
Members will receive Zoom link and details via email.
To attend as a guest, contact email@example.com
Bemidji Young Professionals Network
Providing Personal & Professional Growth for Generation Now Our mission is to engage and connect dedicated young professionals (within Chamber Membership) to embrace and accelerate personal and professional growth by offering a sense of belonging within the business community, diverse meaningful connections and leadership opportunities.
Top 10 Reasons To Join YPN
1. Align yourself with fellow young professionals (ages 20 to 40+)
2. Contribute to and enrich the business community
3. Hang out with a bunch of good looking, talented and very cool people
4. Advance your professional development through innovative presentations and relevant discussion
5. Impress your boss with what you have learned, including your newly discovered cornhole tossing abilities
6. Participate in luncheons, fundraising events and community projects
7. Namedrop your new connections (if you can't remember their names, refer to Our Members page)
8. Learn and gain access to our community's industry leaders
9. Receive discounts on premier YPN events
10. Officially claim you have a social life just by volunteering to be on the YPN social media committee
Learn More About Our Sponsorship Opportunities
Media Sponsor Benefits
Annual Memberships for two employees to represent your business as YPN members. ($280 value)
Recognition and visibility for your business in YPN marketing material for luncheons and events, Facebook promotions.
Business logo and link on YPN website.
Business logo displayed at events throughout the membership year.
Verbal recognition of sponsorship at events throughout the membership year.
Monthly Luncheon Sponsor Benefits
$75 investment. (lunch included- limit one)
3-5 minute presentation in front of a captive audience (targeting today's young professionals).
Logo placement in Chamber Newsletter.
Logo placement on YPN monthly agenda.
Logo included in all social media and paper advertisements.