Today, Governor Walz addressed Minnesotans and announcing the next three steps in easing COVID-19 restrictions. Most restrictions will end May 28 and the statewide masking mandate will end July 1 or before. Overview of the steps:
- No limits/masks for outdoor events, except masks at large venues with over 500 people.
- No early bar and restaurant closing time.
- Remaining limits end, including restrictions on indoor events, except when there are more than 500 people.
- Capacity restrictions end but businesses must have a safety plan guided by a universal state guidance document.
July 1 or earlier:
- Statewide masking mandate dropped no later than July 1, but earlier if we reach 70% vaccination.
>>Read MoreSource: MN Retailers Association>> Click here to see the updates on Minnesota Stay Safe Plan page >>Click here for the full Executive Order
Source: Minnesota Retailer Association