Applications will be accepted through December 6, 2020
Program Information: The funding is part of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) funding allocated to the County through directive of Governor Walz, who released $841 million of Federal CARES Act dollars to towns, cities, and counties throughout Minnesota through Executive Order. Greater Bemidji, Inc., in partnership with the Bemidji Alliance, is administering the grants on behalf of the County.
Eligibility Notes: This round of funding is targeted to those businesses impacted by the Governor’s recent Executive Order 20-99 signed November 18, 2020, which includes restrictions on restaurants, bars, and other food service establishments, as well as of gyms, fitness centers and other indoor recreation, event, and entertainment venues. Business applicants must be physically located in Beltrami County and have an active registration with the MN Secretary of State. A decline or loss in revenue must be demonstrated.
- The grant is focused on mitigating the cost of business interruption and may provide up to $25,000 per business determined on a scale of 2019 revenues.
- Business must certify total operating expenses experienced during the pandemic period.
- If your business opened in 2019 or 2020, contact Tiffany Fettig at Greater Bemidji to discuss what documentation you should provide.
- Recipients of previous rounds of Beltrami County COVID Relief funding may apply with combined awards capped at $25,000.
- Only fully completed applications will be considered.
How to Apply: Applications will be accepted through December 6, 2020.
Required documentation Information:
- Complete Beltrami County COVID Relief Grant Application Form.
- 2019 Business Tax Return or Schedule C showing business income and expenses (the whole return is not required).
- Profit & Loss Statements for the period of March 1, 2019 through November 30, 2019 and March 1, 2020 through November 30, 2020. The Profit and Loss statements may be an internal bookkeeping statements (such as Quickbooks) or you may complete the this template: Profit/Loss Statement.
- Debt Schedule – This is optional although it may provide for higher qualifying grant amount.
- Signed Certification Form.
Greater Bemidji reserves the right to request additional documentation and financial information to verify information in the application and assure your eligibility.
Application and Certification Forms should be emailed toTiffany Fettig: email@example.com
NOTE: Should you need any assistance in filling out the application and/or forms, please contact Tiffany Fettig at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-760-0854.