Marketing with the Chamber
Marketing & Sponsorship Opportunities:
Members can plan the entire calendar year with an investment in one of several marketing packages. Click here for a downloadable copy.
Or select one of the following marketing opportunities available only to Chamber members.
Bemidji Lakes Area Guide and Membership Directory
The Bemidji Lakes Area Guide is a great resource to introduce yourself to those potential new customers. This guide is often the first introduction to Bemidji for that potential customer. The Membership Directory is a resource guide which features a complete list of members of the Bemidji Area Chamber of Commerce, including address and phone number, categorized alphabetically and categorically.
- 42,000 copies in annual circulation in addition to online and interactive guide at www.bemidjilakesguide.com and www.bemidji.org
- Provides information on lodging, shopping, attractions and amenities
- Distributed to all incoming college freshman, used as a recuitment tool for BSU, the hospital, clinic as well as many other businesses. It also acts as the primary piece in our relocation packets
- It is distributed via thousands of inquiries, i.e. Explore Minnesota, state travel centers, information center, BSU, realtors and many lodging establishments
- Ideal for those who want to be seen by business persons and families relocating or visiting the area
Shopping & Attractions Guide
Convenient brochure and coupons for visitors and newcomers to the area. Features where to eat, shop and play while out and about. Great for those looking to attract tourists to their business.
- Business card size $259
Chamber Newsletter Inserts
The Chamber sends out a monthly newsletter to over 750 recipients. This publication offers members a chance to advertise an upcoming event or general promotion as a full page insert.
- Insert size is 8.5 x 11
- 800 copies delivered to the Chamber
- All inserts need prior approval
- Oversize and brochure inserts are not allowed
- Insert information must pertain to your business
- Deadline is noon on the 15th of each month
- Businesses must reserve a space by calling the Chamber to request in advance
- One sided single sheet (20-24# matte or glossy) $125
- Additional side on insert $50
- Each additional sheet $75
- Additional for card stock $35
- Non-profits receive 25% discount unless they are promoting other community events
Chamber Newsletter Ad
Place an ad in the Chamber Newsletter.
- Ad size 2 x 2 $300 for a year (12 publications)
Chamber Annual Report
The Chamber Annual Report (circ. 800) is distributed in November as a snap shot of programs and events carried out by the Chamber.
- Ad size 3.5 x 3.5 $300
Business in the Spotlight
Feature your business in the Chamber's Newsletter and on the Chamber's Facebook page.
- 1/4 page with or without business logo $125
- Business to submit a few key points for your business such as:
Number of years in business, Main product and/or service provided, Number of employees, Location, Business niche, What makes your business successful, What you enjoy the most about your Chamber Membership
- Selections will be made on a first come basis
- Facebook will also include up to 4 submitted photos of business, employees and/or products
Website Marketing on www.bemidji.org
Upgraded Business Directory listing
All business members receive an accessible mini-webpage as a benefit of membership. As a marketing opportunity, members have the chance to spice up the look of their page by adding pictures, color logo, expanded description and keywords along with receiving priority category listing.
- Add up to 8 color photos and business logo
- Detailed business description-including 240 word description. 30 words on search page, plus 5 additional bullet points
- 20 "Key Words"
- Priority on search listings
- Map link from Google or MapQuest
- Unlimited business categories
$250 investment per year
Banner ads are also available to those businesses wishing to drive more traffic to their business site from the Chamber site www.bemidji.org
- Home page 234 x 60px $325/year
- Business Directory 120 x 60px $325/year
- Calendar page 120 x 60px $325/year
- Visitor pages 120 x 60px $175/year
- Community pages 120 x 60px $175/year
Member Vision and Voice
Exclusively for Chamber Members, this mass email is available for advertisement placement and is sent out to over 750 people.
- Sent out the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month
- Maximum of six (6) businesses in each e-blast
- Logo cannot exceed 200 x 70
- Deadline Monday prior to send date
- Event/copy advertisement must be applicable to business mission
- $35 per promotion, paid in advance
Lake Bemidji Dragon Boat Festival
The Lake Bemidji Dragon Boat Festival features two days of fun for the entire family. After all, it's not just about Dragon Boat racing! It's also about the camaraderie of family and friends. Festival activities will include great food, music, kid's activities, a parade of teams, and much more all along the shores of beautiful Lake bemidji
Major Sponsor $2,500
- Logo or name in all brochures if we receive commitment
- Logo or name in 25% of all redio, television and newspaper ads
- PA mentions during event
- All sponsors will be included on our Lake Bemidji Dragon Boat Festival sponsorship banners
- Complimentary registration for one team ($750 value)
- First right of refusal on 2012 major sponsorship
As a major sponsor, your business will receive mention throughout the year as the event is promoted and of course, on site the weekend of the festival.
Brrrmidji Polar Daze/Taste of Northern Minnesota
Forget the temperatures and shake the winter blues during Brrrmidji Polar Daze. The week of events celebrates the culture of winter fun. You can start your weekend with the 5K Polar Challenge Run/Walk, jump in the lake with the Brrrmidji Plunge, warm up with a Cornhole Tournament, and more!
You can continue your week by enjoying the Taste of Northern Minnesota, sampling the finest foods from over 25 local exhibitors. (Events are all subject to change.)
Your purchase of a sponsorship will promote your business organization primarily at the Taste of Northern Minnesota event.
Sponsorships are available for $500 each and include:
- Logo on promotional posters distributed throughout the community
- Logo in print advertising for Polar Daze
- Business name on promotional materials at the Taste of Northern Minnesota
- 4 Tickets to the Taste of Northern Minnesota, held at the George W. Neilson Convention Center at the Sanford Center
- Logo on E-Blasts
- 1 banner ad placement on Chamber's website for six months (created at sponsors expense)
- P.A. mentions at the Taste of Northern Minnesota
Bemidji Day at the Capitol Reception Sponsor
- Day long trip to S. Paul to lobby for a community, regional and state wide agenda
- $275 non-exclusive
- Sponsor credit on all literature for event, 400 impressions
- Business sponsorship in Chamber Newsletter
- Credit & Logo on table tents at reception
Grow Minnesota! Sponsorship
Grow Minnesota! is Minnesota's first purely private sector, statewide business retention and expansion program. Its primary goal is to strenghthen and grow Minnesota's economy.
- 12 month investment $500
- Business sponsorship logo on Bemidji Chamber website Grow MN page
- Business sponsorship in Grow MN articles in Chamber Report
- Business sponsorship logo on all corrspondence
- Be the exclusive business as Grow MN sponsor
- Value $675