1. Align yourself with fellow young professionals (ages 20 to 40+)
2. Hang out with a bunch of good looking, talented and cool people
3. Advance your professional development through innovative presentation and relevant discussion
4. Contribute to and enrich the business community
5. Impress your boss with what you learn including your newly discovered cornhole tossing abilities.
6. Participate through luncheons, fundraising events and community projects.
7. Namedrop your new connections, even though no one else has heard of them....yet.
8. Access to the community's industry leaders
9. Discounts on premier YPN social events
10. If you didn't have a social life before, now you do!
As a YPN member, there are many opportunities to get involved. You can network and learn at our monthly luncheons, join a planning committee or volunteer at one of the many community events we participate in. New members are always welcome. For more information, view our Membership Application.