Young Professionals Network
Providing Personal & Professional Growth for Generation Now
Engage and connect dedicated young professionals (within Chamber Membership) to embrace and accelerate personal and professional growth by offering a sense of belonging within the business community, diverse meaningful connections and leadership opportunities.
YPN: What’s In It For You?
Enjoy monthly luncheon gatherings at the Sanford Center to include lunch, topic-driven presentations by talented area professionals and unique peer-to-peer networking! In addition, there will be several FUN events scheduled throughout the year!
YPN Member Benefits:
· Align yourself with fellow Young Professionals
· Advance professional development through innovative presentation
and relevant discussion
· Discounts on Premier YPN Social Events
· Leadership Opportunities
· Access to the community’s industry leaders
· Buffet Lunch (included in investment)
· Contribute to and enrich the business
O r g a n i z a t i o n D e t a i l
· The suggested age of a YPN member is 21-40
· A member must be an employee of a Chamber Member Business OR
become an Individual Chamber Member. (Individual Membership is $60)
· The annual YPN investment will be $115.00 for one representative
or $295.00 for three representatives.
· The YPN calendar year will run from Septem- ber-August. If you are
joining mid-year, YPN does offer quarterly pro-rated fees.
For more information contact Denise Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 218-444-3541 ext. 109